Goodwill® Skills to Succeed Academy
Build your employability skills and confidence to find and keep a job!
Get help planning your career, getting a job, and achieving success at work with Goodwill’s free online training program at http://s2sacademy.org.
You and Your Career
- Think about what influences your career choices
- Understand what makes you tick
- Learn more about careers
Success in Work
- Prepare for your new job
- Clarify what to expect when you start a job
- Maintain your motivation and manage your career
- Understand relationships and attitudes at work
- Learn how to use your skills to stay employed
Getting a Job
- Identify your skills
- Make a good first impression
- Research and apply for the right jobs
- Create and tailor your resume
- Prepare and succeed at interviews
- Make social media work for you in your job search
Could you benefit from this online program?
- Go to http://s2sacademy.org
- Click on Learner Registration
- Fill in the registration form and use Access Code 04GWkp
Could this program benefit your learners?
Contact Goodwill Industries of Tenneva Area, Inc. to request more information about becoming a Skills to Succeed Advisor.
For More Information, Contact:
Project Support Specialist