FREE Online Computer Classes
Provided by Goodwill Industries of Tenneva Area, Inc.
And a grant from Google
- Enhance Your Computer Skills – At Your Own Pace!
- Improve Your Opportunity for Better Pay or a Better Job!
- Receive a Certificate of Completion!
Choose from the following classes now available:
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool essential for managing and presenting data in today’s working environment. In this introduction to Microsoft Excel course, you gain the knowledge and skills to create and edit worksheets, use formulas and basic functions, sort and filter detail data visually and present summary information in a professional format.
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint – The days of drawing on a white board or using a flip chart to illustrate your point are long gone. Today’s audiences are tech savvy and stretched for time. By learning how to use Microsoft PowerPoint you will gain the ability to organize your content, develop impact presentations, and deliver it with a punch. In this course you will begin creating, engaging, and delivering dynamic presentations.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word – Microsoft Word is designed to help you move smoothly through the task of creating professional looking documents. Its features and powerful tools can make your work easy, and even fun. In this course, you will learn how to use Word to create and edit simple documents, format documents using basic features on the ribbon, navigate different layout options, and print documents.