“We are excited to be reopening stores and rebuilding to work toward our mission of supporting employment needs in our region. We are working hard to make our stores safe, clean, full of fresh merchandise, and a place where everyone wants to come and shop.”
Morris Baker, President and CEO, Goodwill Industries of Tenneva Area, Inc.
Working Together To Make Stores Safe
- Goodwill Tenneva is following guidelines as directed by the governors of Tennessee and Virginia, at https://www.tn.gov and https://www.virginia.gov/coronavirus/forwardvirginia/ .
- Currently in Virginia, directed by Governor Northam’s Executive Order Sixty-Three, all customers age 10 and older must wear face masks in stores. https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/governorvirginiagov/executive-actions/EO-63-and-Order-Of-Public-Health-Emergency-Five—Requirement-To-Wear-Face-Covering-While-Inside-Buildings.pdf
We ask that customers:
- Please respect the social distancing guidelines.
- Please respect one-way aisles.
- Please respect temporary guidelines for restrooms and dressing rooms.
- Respect others and help everybody get through this.
In addition, our employees:
- Health & temperature are be screened daily.
- Will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment including masks.
- Will be following Store Cleaning/Disinfecting procedures.
- Donations are disinfected when received.
- May 18 – Johnson City (3010 Bristol Highway)
- May 25 – Kingsport (1185 N. Eastman Road)
- June 1 – Bristol TN (2691 W. State Street)
- June 1 – Richlands VA (2510 S. Front Street)
- June 8 – Abingdon VA (15811 Porterfield Highway)
- June 15 – Greeneville TN (3190 E. Andrew Johnson Highway)
- June 15 – Bristol VA (3170 Linden Drive)
- June 22 – Chilhowie VA (1205 East Lee Highway)
- July 1 – Wise, VA (205 Ridgeview Road SW)
- Additional store openings to be announced soon!
- 12 pm – 6 pm Monday – Saturday
- 1 pm- 6 pm Sunday
Open at 11am Monday – Saturday for elderly, healthcare workers, and others vulnerable
- Our donation locations – with the exception of our store at 105 Indian Center Court in Kingsport – are open with adjusted hours.
- For the health and safety of employees and donors, Goodwill Tenneva has instituted new unloading procedures to maximize social distancing.
- To donate, simply drive up to the donation door, then drop your donation in the bins by the door. If you would like a tax receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-245-0600. A Goodwill Tenneva attendant will be present at a safe social distance when you are making your donation, should you need assistance.
- Goodwill Tenneva employees are practicing recommended health measures and wearing approved personal protective equipment.
- Stores: Monday – Saturday 10 am – 7 pm & Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm
- All Other Donation Locations: Monday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm & Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm
- We have temporarily suspended home pickups during this time.
- Protocol for daily cleaning and disinfecting has been stepped up at all Goodwill Tenneva stores and facilities. Goodwill Tenneva employees have been informed regarding CDC guidelines for preventing disease transmission.
- We are committed to taking care of our team members, and providing them with information so they can keep themselves and their families safe. We are committed to promoting the health and safety of our customers, donors, and the community at large. We are following guidelines from the CDC and local and state health officials, and urge you to do the same. Please follow these recommendations to protect yourself and your family. This is a difficult time, but working together we will get through this.
For other questions, please contact the Goodwill Tenneva home office at 423-245-0600 or email@example.com. Thank you.